HW: Mission Control Website

nycademon at ATTBI.COM nycademon at ATTBI.COM
Wed Aug 28 18:51:27 EDT 2002

Rik sez--

No, YOUR site, CyanBlue (http://cy-b.org). At least, I assume that's your site, since Hawkwind is one of the clients (assuming you really do have more than one client). As for your 300+ sites, I'd love to see any of them. Did you design them, or are you just providing web hosting? If the former, could you list five or ten of them, maybe? Have you, actually, designed a commercial site that is currently on the web (not including http://cy-b.org)?

Of the other "clients" listed on your site (again, http://cy-b.org, so you don't get the impression that I'm talking about any of the myriads of other sites you've created), Fiero Factory has a web site designed by Web Design Services (which I suspect is not "CyanBlue"), Cairn Forestry can't be found on a Google search, the Chow's example consists of one page that says "Chow's Quality Chinese Cuisine" (can't be found on Google), and nothing else, Chemsell is now CheMarket (©2001 CambridgeSoft Corporation), and apparently has its own webmaster, Hempel's Foods can't be found on Google, and PNH Consulting (of Canada?) doesn't have a web site. I didn't see any other web design "clients" listed (except Hawkwind, of course).

> I seem to remember having this conversation with you before - you missed the
> whole point that time too :-}

So I'm getting penalized with a patented Rik Rx smiley?

Guido