HW: Mission Control Website

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Wed Aug 28 21:18:32 EDT 2002

Must drive web designers nuts with all the web browsers/platforms slow connection modems, clunker computer owners and various levels of computer literacy.

Perhaps a section could added for that predicament - nothing but straight text or whatever? - I dont know.  In my own cheeky imagination I could envision a button with a "crank" graphic.  Perhaps even an animation of a winding crank.  You know like some of the first cars used to have.  Point the mouse and the crank winds.  A sound file of an engine trying to turn over would be hilarious for those with sound cards as well.
To go one step further an ole hillbilly saying "dang nab it - turn betty turn"
I have designed smallish websites that dont compare to the high standard of mission control.  Even those takes a fair bit of work and time.
My unprofessional outlook on the issue is if it dont work tuff.  Download IE or nutscrape.  Works on dem.

Keep up the good work.