HW: Mission Control Website

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Wed Aug 28 22:01:29 EDT 2002

In a message dated Thu, 29 Aug 2002 12:17:47  AEDT, Laura Waesche <waesche1 at EARTHLINK.NET> writes:

> Mission Control 1 came and it was good.  The second coming shall be even
> gooder - I'm sure.
>
> Better, Michael.
>
> I've never had problems with Mission Control either. :-) And I'm looking
> forward to the new incarnation......

Agreed.  With the Strippers, willing babes and the bar complete with Hawkwind and various guests playing every night and day of the week, free drugs and booze the Mission Control "Better than Life" online VR suite will
be a huge hit.
How much longer now Rik?  VR chair with optional groinal attatchment and goggles on standby ;-)