HW: Updated Hawkwind Codex now online

Jobson, Eddie EJobson at THRUPOINT.NET
Thu Aug 29 05:51:20 EDT 2002

Sorry to be picky but doesn't Back on the Streets start with a raw guitar
sound as well on that single version?

-----Original Message-----
From: mr_bt at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Sent: 29/08/02 10:29
Subject: Re: HW: Updated Hawkwind Codex now online

THe Codex is a great addtion to your website. I can see alot of work has
gone into putting the codex together which i think we all appreciate.

I have one question though. I noticed that there was no mention on the
codex that some of the tracks on the single epoch eclipse cd have been
slightly remixed. Quark strangness and charm has a repeating bass note
at
the start of the song and if my memeory is correct motorhead has some
motorcycle reving noises on it.

I can't remember if any of the other tracks are slightly different and
do
they warrant a mention on the codex?

apart from that the codex is excellent, so for being picky.

many thanks

colm

On Thu, 29 Aug 2002 02:28:23 -0400, Steve Youles <youless at LVCM.COM>
wrote:

>Dear BOC-L'ers
>
>By kind permission of Mike Holmes and Jill Strobridge, who jointly
created
>the Hawkwind Codex, it is now online and updated at Starfarer's
Hawkwind