Ozric Tentacles Tree

Peter Wibrew pwibrew13 at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Thu Aug 29 10:12:19 EDT 2002

Hope this is OK, I know there are some Ozric Fans here.....

Yes well, it's getting to that time again, time to plant a seed for an Ozric
Oak ;)

I'm taking sign-ups at pwibrew13 at blueyonder.co.uk for the last 3 Ozric
Tentacles recordings to grace the shelves

they are:
Zappanale13 Festival - Bad Doberan, Germany 27:7:02 2CD
Parklife Free Festival - Gillingham UK 17:8:02 1CD
Canterbury Fayre - Faversham 23:8:02 1CD

sign-up to me in at the above email, stating in the subject line 'ozrics
festivals' (for filtration) and if possible give the following information

Name...
Email...
Country...
County/State...
Branch/Leaf...
Which discs (if not all)...

and since this is getting offered across several lists (yes, sorry some of
you will get this more than once) could you indicate which offer you're
responding to ie, neoquark, erpnotes etc.(I know it's sad, but that sort of
thing interests me)

They are 3 really great recordings of 3 amazing performances...miss out at
your peril ;)

set lists will soon be up at my trade pages
http://www.geocities.com/pwibrew/cdrlistozric.html
or my attempt at a gig guide
http://www.geocities.com/pwibrew/ozricgigguide.html

all the best
Peter

PS.. I havn't decided a close date yet for sign-ups I will post a reminder
nearer the time of closure