HW: Updated Hawkwind Codex now online

nycademon at ATTBI.COM nycademon at ATTBI.COM
Thu Aug 29 14:50:17 EDT 2002

> You would reduce the file size five times by the simple use of the
> <PRE> and </PRE> tags in this "pure ASCII" effort.
>
> Happy to at last see a recent copy of the Codex online.
>
> peace and levitation,
> .joe

I just looked at the code. The problem isn't that it's in HTML, it's that the HTML was generated using Microsoft Word, and Word dumps in an enormous amount of unnecessary tag text. Steve, if you'd like, I'll be happy to make a "clean" version, which will be a MUCH smaller file.

Guido