HW: Mission Control Website

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Fri Aug 30 10:47:08 EDT 2002

I agree with you there, as it is really the work of the members of Farflung.
Although I would also not consider it to be Nik's work, I do think that what
he does do on those albums is the best he has done for a while.

Maybe what I am really saying here is that he is best at doing that Eastern
Egyptian-style flute playing.

William

> Anubian Lights were members of Farflung. I wouldn't consider that Niks
work,
> although I'm sure Sphynx inspired it. Nik is only credited on a few
tracks.
> Cheers STEPHE

nycademon at ATTBI.COM