HW: Updated Hawkwind Codex now online

Steve Youles youless at LVCM.COM
Fri Aug 30 11:36:18 EDT 2002

I'm no Hawkwind expert, BUT...

My take on this is that the HW songs with multiple versions get to be that
way because they're live favourites.  The Demented Man (great song, I
agree) is probably not amenable to being played live, as it's a Brock solo
number and acoustic to boot.  And none of the WOTEOT material ever seems to
appear on any compilations these days, probably for the same reason that
the album itself has been unavailable for so long....

Steve