HW:SLOTERDIJK News: Live 'Goldman' on Belgian mp3 sever

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Fri Aug 30 12:44:44 EDT 2002

Hello everyone,
only a moment to write, but here goes:

The SLOTERDIJK cut 'Fred Goldman's Mustache' Live can be heard at:
www.belgiammp3.be/mp3/SLOTERDIJK

This version of the tunes was recorded September 30, 2000.
It was at The 30th Annual Bike Day Weekend, sponsored by The Freedom Riders MC, Montgomery County, PA. The show was on the clubhouse grounds, near Harleysville, Pennsylvania.

Lineup was:

Mike Burro: guitar, synths, programming & vocals
Jay Adcock, synths, guitar
Bob McConnel: guitar
Rob Eckstedt: bass

The next Sloterdijk album will likely be a completely live one, as I see the latest disc, as the the last of a sort of trilogy. This was never the intent, however in reexamining the material, I see a common line of linear development, with regard to ideas & emotions.

Hope you all enjoy it. A few more tunes and a mirror site for the OEBs will also be online in the coming days.

Peace, MIke