Off: BEER

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Fri Aug 30 20:15:01 EDT 2002

I always said that Mr Warburton was a fine man of distinction, quality,
finese and extreme good taste.

(Although I've had many a good night on the Marston's Cooking Bitter, and
more than a few on the MM.  Timothy Taylor sell a fine ale called "Ram Tam",
which is Landlord with added caramel - it's also a fine ale, just not to the
standard of the original Landlord.  Merrie Monk much the same.)

As regarding London beers, my local pub sells a fine pint of Fuller's London
Pride, but this evening I went for a few ales with some friends from my old
work (the company has relocated, and today being my first day in my new job,
I realised that they're just down the road from us), and had some truly
splendid pints of Young's Special.  I can't really pick between a good pint
of Fuller's and a good pint of Youngs.  (Obviously, a pint of Fuller's is
better in Chiswick and a pint of Young's is better in Wandsworth...)

As I said, a man of great taste.

:-)

Cheers,

Rich.