The right to decide

Michael Blackman michael_1968 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Sun Dec 1 01:32:26 EST 2002

I found the printout I took from Mission Control about a year or so ago.  for those who are interested with a little something extra for the guitar players out there.
---------------
B                          F#
I'm a digital citizen safe in my room
I've got my video to felieve the gloom
B                                          F#
My minds on a circuit with the news on a screen
Lifes a no go area it's so obscene
B                                   F#
cause you can't do this,  you can't do that
you cant go forward and you can't go back

B                                        F#
I'm a plugged in person I'm a TV fan
But there's so many things that I dont understand
B                                                 F#
Why do you want to steal when on TV its not real
Its a viewing game
B                                   F#
cause you can't do this,  you cant do that
you cant go forward and you can't go back

Instrumental

Repeat first verse