HW: Tour Date Change !

Iain Ferguson IainFerguson at AOL.COM
Tue Dec 3 04:41:48 EST 2002

Boo Hoo !!,

I can't believe it !!!, I've just bought six tickets ( max you can buy
from academy in one go), and was about to buy 8 more today. I had the
whole trash view posse wired up for the Bristol event.
I even had my wife coming, she's been complaining to everyone about it,
and now the band have given her the opertunity to possibly weedle out of
it.

I say NO brock, you do this gig, its taken 10 years to get her to watch
you and i've bought the special eye & ear kit to make sure that she
doesn't miss a second. A couple of those blue pills from "queens of
delirium" might help as well ,<HEHEHE>

At least the show will be coming back in the new year............ And
Bristol so needed a xmas party of its own <G>

See you all at Walthemstow...... and thanks for the heads up..... will
keep the tickets ( but im sure the good lady will be trying her hardest )

Regards
And best of luck with that Moroccan trip , Nice hashish over there BTW <G>