HW: Tour Date Change ! - oh for goodness sake

Jill Strobridge jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Tue Dec 3 15:57:18 EST 2002

oh sod it.  Sod it.  Damn it.   Blast it.  Bugger it.
I'd arranged holidays specially.   I've just within the last couple of
days bought plane tickets specially to Bristol so I could get between
there and London with minimal hassle.  They are non refundable.   I've
run out of holidays.   I can't possibly arrange anything else at this
notice.
And I thought I might manage a quick trip to Birmingham as well.
Hah!   Who's the foolish idiot now.  First the Rock Classic nonsense in
London now this.
why did I bother - why on earth do I bother??
What a waste of money.
Damn it all
jill