BOC/OFF: the rock and roll hall of fame

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Tue Dec 3 16:31:09 EST 2002

Richard Lockwood wrote:

>> Which reminds me...of last night. I mean, it reminds me that Mr. Bloom
> made
>> the paper last week. He was listed under the celebrity birthdays.
>
> Was he?!  Any chance of a scan of it?  (No paper in the UK mentioned it)

It was in Sunday's Syracuse Post Standard. If Theo has it, he might be able
to do a scan, but I was just in town for Thanksgiving week.

>> Happy 58th
>
> 58th?  Are you sure?

Yep. Here's a link that confirms it:

http://www.genealogytoday.com/birthday/december.html

He also shares a birthday with Richard Pryor and Marco Polo, among others.

Brian
Who shares a birthday with Paul Newman, Eddie Van Halen and Wayne Gretsky