Anyone going to Newcastle?

Rich Warren rich.warren at BTINTERNET.COM
Wed Dec 4 07:41:40 EST 2002

I'll be there Mike. I should get into Newcastle at 6.

I don't think the choice of pub was too good last time ;-)

What about the Irish Pub Opposite Central Station since thats pretty close to the venue? The name escapes me ONEILLS?? Un less anyone has a better suggestion.

I will be wearing Turquoise TyeDye or Dubious Hippy Multi Coloured Sweater depending on temperature :-)

Mike Bring the Gorilla Mask it might scare Tim into not singing.

When are they going to get some trains that run after 9/10 at night :-) It's just no good for touring

I will be at Manchester/Liverpool/Walthamstow as well.

Rich W