HW:Mike Burro interview from 12/3 now uploaded to station archives. listen now!

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Wed Dec 4 10:00:54 EST 2002

The interview for 'struzzin radio', went wonderfully. The non commercial broadcast lasted a full 2 hours, and I exchanged views with a professor of musicology. We talked at length about so many topics, and they really probed me for substantive answers, so if you have a chance give a listen to at least some of it ( I know it's long). A direct link to the interview itself is the following:
http://www.struzzin.com/videos/arcstruzzinspotlight120302.html

Cheers! Mike Burro