Lemmy in GW

Scruton, Jason Jason.Scruton at DFA.STATE.NY.US
Wed Dec 4 12:55:06 EST 2002

I remember reading a Mojo magainze (maybe the now defunct record collector
offshoot)when lemmy was going through fave 45s of his.
He really liked the super raunchy Stones version of "I Wanna be Your Man",
but thought that they were shite live at that time.

Jones' slide guitar solo is downright evil on that track.
ah well.