Arthur Brown

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Thu Dec 5 15:36:03 EST 2002

On Thu, 5 Dec 2002 16:33:54 +0800, William Duffy <xl5 at IINET.NET.AU> wrote:
>And he made a guest appearance on Robert Calvert, Captain Lockhead & The
>Starfighters, doing vocals on The Gremlin.

As an additional HW connection, Ade Shaw was briefly in his backing band
(pre-Magic Muscle, I believe for Ade, and between the Crazy World and
Kingdown Come for Arthur ... or possibly an early Kingdom Come lineup),
although I don't think anything was recorded (correct me if I'm wrong,
please!).

During much of the 1980s, Arthur was living in Texas (hmmmm ... like
Michael Moorcock does), and members of Austin spacerock band ST37 did some
work with him.

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com