Opening Night in Newcastle

Kenneth Magnusson bishop.garden at FALKOPING.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Thu Dec 5 16:49:47 EST 2002

Well, can we have the line-up please ? I was hoping for a new track
so we could hear some comments on that but..

Kenneth

-------
Moorbase Alpha - http://www.moll.pp.se/moor/
The Moor at mp3.com - http://www.mp3.com/TheMoor