New Items at The One Eyed Bishops/SLOTERDIJK store ( calendar & more)

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Fri Dec 6 12:39:32 EST 2002

7 new items at the OEB/SLOTERDIJK Crew Wear Headquarters!!!

Full Color 12 month (13 image) 2003 Wall Calendar

'Slotie' The Bear

'4th Beast/Charlatans' Sweatshirt ( replicates original cover art for the latest Sloterdijk album)

Mike Burro: 'Skifflin' T-shirt

Jay Captain's Mug ( This is a special edition item and it is being offered completely profit free.
This mug captures a special Hawkfest memory. The item is being offered at cost, so we are passing on our savings to you. This is something special.. Happy Holidays!!!

Mike Burro 'skifflin on' cap

Jay's BBQ/Chef's Apron

Check them all out at: www.cafepress.com/oebs

also check out the recent radio interview with Mike at:
http://www.struzzin.com/videos/arcstruzzinspotlight120302.html

Cheers! & Happy Holidays from The OEBs