Classic Rock - honourable mention

Jill Strobridge jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Fri Dec 6 16:27:38 EST 2002

Since I was extremely unhappy with the Classic Rock / Nektar situation I
should say that they have behaved subsequently with great honour and
credit in that they have refunded the whole amount of my weekend
tickets - no questions asked - no protests - very promptly indeed.
I'm very impressed and feeling considerably more well-disposed towards
them than I was previously and I just want to give them the praise they
deserve for this.
cheers
jill