Another Lemmy book???

Captain Bl@ck starfield at SUPANET.COM
Sat Dec 7 14:03:01 EST 2002

Have I been taking too many Anadin again, or did I really see this on
Amazon?

Mungo's World Tour: The Exciting Adventures of Munog, Lemmy & Albert Ross

"This is the story of how an orphaned and homeless little spider monkey is
befriended by an albatross called Albert Ross. Together they rescue a
Norwegian lemming called Lemmy. the three friends travel the world on
Arthur's back helping all kinds of animals who get into danger or
difficulty."

Now the best bit:

Customers who shopped for this item also shopped for these items:

Illustrated Collector's Guide to Motorhead by Alan Burridge (what??)
Kiss by Gene Simmons, et al  (now your kidding, right?)
Journals by Kurt Cobain (eh?)
The Freelancer's Rulebook by Bonnie Hearn Hill (I'm sorry?)
Motorhead by Alan Barridge, Mick Stevenson (No, No, No!)

Surreal or what?

Captain Bl at ck