Arthur Brown

Dr. Technical hms at ITECHMEDIA.COM
Mon Dec 9 23:29:15 EST 2002

But aha! theres more to the Hawkwind - Arthur Brown connection.
Robert Calvert guested on Adrian Wagner's Distances Between Us, which had
the premier version of Steppenwolf. (Thats in 1974) Adrian was also behind
Song Of The Gremlin (my own personal anthem) which Arthur sang so well on
Captain Lockheed.
Wagner's a descendant of THAT Wagner (ride of the valkyries, etc) and was
an early synth pioneer. Arthur Brown's Kingdom Come records were heavily
electronic... under Adrian's influence I think.
Oh, and who appeared first in metallic facepaint... was that Nik at the
Isle of Wright, or Arthur some seasons previous??