Official Post From Hawkwind

Colin Allen colin at CALLEN18.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Wed Dec 11 10:09:29 EST 2002

Hi Paul,

Basically, Kris and Dave wanted this out ASAP.  I am sure it will appear on
the website very soon; however, the band are on tour at the moment and do
not have access to all their normal resources.  Therefore I was asked to
let people know of this decision.

Regards,

Colin