BOC:Kerrang! Singles chart

Neil Shilladay neil.shilladay at MICROLISE.COM
Wed Dec 11 11:21:29 EST 2002

If it helps, there were a lot of 2002 singles in the chart, which shows
that the readership may be skewed to younger audience, who would view BOC
as 'old farts music'.
Sad, but true.

Brian wrote:
>That would eliminate about a half-dozen Led Zeppelin tunes. Not to mention
>AC/DC, Eagles, Lynyrd Skynyrd...hey, now that I think about it, my local
>classic rock station only plays about a half-dozen songs total. ;-)

Well, 'Highway to Hell' & 'Whole lotta Rosie'  made it, but no Zep tracks
(maybe because Zep never released any singles IIRC).

I was disappointed that more folks didn't vote for Reaper...esp when
Marilyn Manson made top 20 (I think) for his cover of 'Tainted Love'.

One consolation : Def Leppard 'Lets Get Rocked' only got one vote :o)

Cheers
Neil.