Mary Hansen/Stereolab

Henderson Keith keith.henderson at PSI.CH
Wed Dec 11 11:47:33 EST 2002

Hi Folks...

I've just heard that Mary Hansen, keyboardist/vocalist of the post-rock
group Stereolab has died in an auto accident in her native Australia.  Very
sad....their early albums are full of really wonderful Neu!-like
elektro-groove music.  IIRC she also worked together in Schema with the
three members of the Seattle band Hovercraft, that include the SO of Eddie
Vedder (FWIW) I understand.  I saw them in Cincinnati OH and they were quite
good too.

Keith