Official Post From Hawkwind

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed Dec 11 20:57:14 EST 2002

In message <e.29b95b2b.2b294217 at aol.com>, Bob Lennon
<Hawkwinder at AOL.COM> writes
>The band will now be more represented
>by inferior quality shows that will be sold instead of traded.

Surely this has been happening for years- Yuri Gagarin and its clones.

Seems to me that if the scenario suggested elsewhere by Bryan (that they
will be organising distribution and sale of live recordings themselves) is
correct, then the band's request is perfectly reasonable. Mind you, this is
Hawkwind we're talking about, so anything could be going on.

Incidentally I'm sure I won't be the only person here who today received
a mailout from Ozit wherein Dave Anderson is described as "a member
of Hawkwind at the time of Space Ritual". These people have no shame!
--
Nick Medford