Official Post From Hawkwind

Michael Blackman michael_1968 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Thu Dec 12 00:28:54 EST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: John Majka <jmajka2 at COMCAST.NET>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2002 3:52 PM
Subject: Re: Official Post From Hawkwind

> Actually, despite all the negative publicity, "Bring Me the Head of Yuri
> Gagarin" is a fine quality bootleg recording, much better than lots of
tapes
> out there, and I'm thankful to have it.  The recording is very much of
> bootleg quality with all the glitches that go with that, but I'd rather
have
> this music than not.  The real problem is that it gets re-issued every
other
> week with a new title and artwork, all of which is very confusing for the
> uninformed buyer who may not recognize that this is the same old stuff
being
> repackaged yet again.
> John Majka
> jmajka2 at comcast.net

Ahhhhh.  Fair enough then.  Perhaps one day I will fork out the money.  But
I need a few others before I get that one.  I would imagine that the quality
from release to re release is of the same quality so it wouldn't matter
which one I happened to buy? (be it the latest or the earliest release)

Cheers
Mb