Official post ...where is it?

Mike Montfort mikemont at NYCAP.RR.COM
Thu Dec 12 08:18:53 EST 2002

It doesn't exist yet.

This whirlwind was set off by one of the list members forwarding Dave and
Kris' wishes unofficially.

Mission Control is supposed to have an update and official release soon.

If anyone cares I'm a lot less hot today than yesterday.. I still love the
music.. and I'm keeping my plates NY'ers.. so you can't have em!

Mike

I can't complain, but sometimes I still do.

-- Joe Walsh