BOC:Kerrang! Singles chart

John Swartz jswartz at MITRE.ORG
Thu Dec 12 08:14:07 EST 2002

> If it helps, there were a lot of 2002 singles in the chart, which shows
> that the readership may be skewed to younger audience, who would view BOC
> as 'old farts music'.
> Sad, but true.

Yes, just like some of us old farts might not have given stuff by the
Beatles, or Elvis, or Little Richard their due.  I wouldn't be too
concerned that a song writeen over 25 years ago is not on the radar of a
lot of metal heads today.

> I was disappointed that more folks didn't vote for Reaper...esp when
> Marilyn Manson made top 20 (I think) for his cover of 'Tainted Love'.

Which completely destroys any credibility that this poll has in my mind.

John