HW: NY License Plates (was Re: Official post ...where is it?)

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Thu Dec 12 09:17:16 EST 2002

Mike Montfort wrote:

> If anyone cares I'm a lot less hot today than yesterday.. I still love the
> music.. and I'm keeping my plates NY'ers.. so you can't have em!

I just got my new ones Tuesday. No special message, just the usual. However,
I did see a NY plate a few months back that had me rolling. I'm driving
along and as I get close to the car ahead I see this plate:

DICKSCAR

It took me a minute to realize it said Dick's Car and not the other
possibility. I couldn't stop laughing. Why would someone would want to
broadcast a disfigurement like that....

Thanks for bearing with my juvenile moment for the day,
Brian

P.S. Has anyone seen a BOC plate? Or have one?