NY License Plates (was Re: Official post ...where is it?)

Mike Montfort mikemont at NYCAP.RR.COM
Thu Dec 12 09:25:07 EST 2002

There is a guy in the Albany area with

IMAGNIOS

Ive talked to him at a gas station.. he's a big fan.. but not online.

Mike

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar
territory.

-- Paul Fix