Official Post From Hawkwind

DRider Hawkwind at ATTBI.COM
Thu Dec 12 18:43:20 EST 2002

Michael,

No offense buddy, but isn't this a pretty narrow-minded statement?

Acting like babies??

Reminds me of that saying about the pot calling the kettle black(man ")

In reference to some of your posts to this list anyway...

As you say - tehehe ")

Yep, I have been waiting a while to say this.......

Peace my Aussie brother,

PS  LMK when you get your Hawkdiscs....

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Blackman [mailto:michael_1968 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU]
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 5:29 PM
Subject: Re: Official Post From Hawkwind

Well some record companies wont fund a live album if the same material can
be obtained for free.  and I would rather have a record company funded live
album that is good quality than an audience recording -
If that is the potential case then it will be worth it.

If people are going to give up on Hawkwind and "find another band" over
their (HW's)  perfectly legitimate request for fans not to tape/record live
shows then they are not fans at all.
Either that or they are simply acting like big babies to get there way.
Maybe they should threaten to hold their breath untill Hawkwind change their
mind about this new policy.