BOC: [Fwd: Greetings from Faith And Fire]

Karen Kusic kkusic at EXECPC.COM
Thu Dec 12 18:51:55 EST 2002

Got this in the email today ...

Greetings_
Please accept our special Holiday invitation to visit
<http://www.faith-and-fire.com>

About the band:
Formed by Mike Flyntz and Tony Moore, current and former members of
metal
legend 'Riot', Faith And Fire also includes Danny Miranda from Blue
Oyster
Cult on bass and John Miceli from Meat Loaf's band on drums. Tony, Mike
and
Danny are co-writers on all the tunes.

The boys have just completed writing, song demos and track selection for
13-song CD slated for Spring/Summer 2003 release. Our site has been
completely redesigned with updated MP3/news/response/photo sections as
we
prepare to record through the Winter.

We welcome your comments; feel free to reply to this Email or to
info at faith-and-fire.com

Best wishes for a loud and raucous Holiday Season!

Faith and Fire

removed from our list forever. I mean "EAT ME' means Eat Me, does it
not?

Please report broken links or malfunctions to
<webmaster at faith-and-fire.com>