Official Post From Hawkwind

Michael Blackman michael_1968 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Thu Dec 12 20:39:36 EST 2002

None taken D :)

But in my eyes a die hard fan who would publicly drop a band and go looking
for another band to be fantical about over a bands request not to record
their shows is acting like a baby because thats what immature little
children do when they think they are not going to get their way.
Please note that I am not pointing my finger at anyone personally in any of
my messages.  Anyway - it all seems to be a big hypothetical excercise.  At
least my message was a hypothetical repsonse to a hypothetical email that I
read.  As long as it is read in its context.

Now..... As a totally seperate note which is NOT directed to Drider.

Its the "whinge section"  read at your own displeasure.

teeehee :-))))))))