HW: Calling Eric S.

Eric fdberfel at YAHOO.COM
Sat Dec 14 08:48:40 EST 2002

Right.  Just to let you know that the reason I didn't get back
to you is that now is the first time since we talked that I've
had a chance to check my mail.  Trains and hotels and gigs and
cabbing and walking from one to the other and back ... any time
left over was devoted to sleep, not the Net.

I hope you made it, and made it in!

Sorry about that...
   - Eric