Hi!

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Sat Dec 14 21:37:56 EST 2002

> The Scottish accent has always fascinated me.  I am also seriously
> hypnotised by the Northern English accent - Especially the 'Geordie.'

Haddaway an' shite...

In that case, get hold of some records by "Geordie", Brian Johnson's band
before he joined AC/DC...  Top stuff.  Then go down the Bigg Market in the
toon on the pull.  Then tell me there's nowt sexier than Geordie birds...

>   Well - a bit exaggerated (to say hypnotised) but those accents have
always
> fascinated me in a good way.  I would have to say there is nothing sexier
in
> this world than a female with a 'Geordie' or Scottish accent.

How about Kate Bush in a jacuzzi full of black cherry yoghurt and
Maltesers??

;-)

Cheers,

Rich.

(Huddersfield Born, Huddersfield Bred, Strong in t'arm and thick in t'head.)