HW: OFF: One Eyed Bishops announce 2 London appearances!

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Mon Dec 16 09:52:04 EST 2002

Dear friends,
We are happy to announce the following 2 London appearances! We hope to see some of you there!

Sunday January 12th: The One Eyed Bishops will perform at The King's Head Pub, High Street, Merton, London SW19. We will only perform about 3-4 tunes this night, as the event is an acoustic music evening; presented monthly by The Sutton Acoustic Music Club. Various members and non-members entertain all evening. This will be our live prep for the following day's recording sessions at The School of Rock-n-Roll  in South London see: www.tts.ttfans.com

Wednesday, January 15th: The One Eyed Bishops will headline a 3 band bill at The Catch, 22 Kingsland Rd, London ( Shoreditch ) Phone: 020 77729 6097
nearest tube: Old street. This gig is in association with The Spitz management. www.spitz.co.uk
doors open approximately 8:30 PM:

A flyer will soon be distributed with additional information, ie. bands, times, entry price, etc.
If you have  questions, call the club.

This is one not to miss!!!!!!

Any additions or corrections will follow...Cheers! The OEBs

http://theoneeyedbishops.iuma.com
www.cafepress.com/oebs