Official Post From Hawkwind

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Tue Dec 17 09:06:46 EST 2002

nycademon at ATTBI.COM writes:

> FoFP writes--
>

> > If the lawyers are stupid enough to want to persecute the fans then
> > it might as well be me on the basis that I can afford it, and I'm
> > game for the argument anyway.  Bring it on! Even Perry Mason would
> > have a hard time proving that I could have spent more on Hawkwind if
> > it weren't for live tapes.

> Yikes, did you inherit, make a killing in the stock market, pursue an
> incredibly lucrative career, or rob a bank? :-)

A little in the stockmarkets, but basically I live by the rules:

A) Never borrow money.

B) Live below your income.

That way I don't pay interest and I always save money at the end of the
month.  I won't be a millionaire any time soon, or probably ever, but
it'd probably take a whole posse of lawyers to bankrupt me.

FoFP