Space Ritual

Gerald Whitworth gerald.whitworth at PARTHUSCEVA.COM
Tue Dec 17 11:04:56 EST 2002

Having just seen Hawkwind play at Northampton on the 10th December, and
having enjoyed it so much, I was intrigued to learn that Space Ritual will
be playing at the same venue in January.  Now its not often that bands like
Hawkwind come to places like Northampton, so these occasions have to be made
the most of.  So has anyone any comments on Space Ritual.  You know, like
how good the show is and what the set might consist of.  I know the bands
have had their differences in the past but to me the music is more important
than the politics.  So come on guys - what do you know.