Somerset went to Walthamstow

Iain Ferguson IainFerguson at AOL.COM
Tue Dec 17 11:29:05 EST 2002

Hi folks,

Just to say,  Had a great time on Friday Night. met and chatted with lots of
people. Regaling stories of old. Nice to meet so many people from the list.

Special mentions to
Mike - how did you manage to keep your head inside that mask all night ( were
you purple with heat when you  took it off),
Bernhard - a Pleasure to meet you finally, and watch that Bridport video its
me <G>
Colin - I finally managed to get you a pint whilst working on the 24 track (
me hopes theres a live recording, how does it sound ?),
Kris - Finally got my passport stamped thanks for not taking the piss <G> ,
countless gigs yet not taken the passport to any.
Arin - great to see you again and meet your man. Thanks for the organisation
of us all.
Eric - Nice Crystal man !! we saw you working down the front & the back.
Merrick & Julie - Bloody great shapes man. A great swapping of stories & a
nice shirt....
Richard Chadwick - We need a Trance Drum & Bass CD by you please and we need
it NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!

So having imbibed at the Bell, we shuffled off to the gig, The other Iain I
was with was full of flu and hence we didn't stay at the hotel , he also had
a problematic ear  personally being a somerset lad i suspect he's been
getting to close to the carrots again. He suggests otherwise <G>

Moved around a bit tonight to make sure I got to hear everything, sound by
the mixing desk was just loud enough and very clear, Tim lacked a bit of
volume but Dave guitar punched through. Richard played a blinder, And Ali was
solid.
Went down the front for the second half of the set moving in to a central
position which was nice and loud. Tim was louder & so was Ali.

Hassan I sabbah is still a brilliant tune, i know people are getting bored
of it, but I love it more each time I hear it, The trance drum and bass
playing / mixing/ programming by Richard is brilliant. I could do a Whole
CD';s worth of that please Richard !!!!!!!! Any chance?  Also this is not a
new inclusion this section, its been around for a while, just that now
Richard is moving it into the drum & bass area...

Highlight was the Watcher until  they played ..Shouldn't do that..WOW that
was seriously good but not long enough. very intense, we want more of that
please.

Could we have  Space is Deep next tour please <G>

Sorry to hear about Huw, and missed Simon even more....

Sorry to the organisers that we couldn't stay for the party and chat more
with people & band, the other iain was ill and was going to the doctor next
day, Me I hadn't seen my family in 2 weeks and desperate to see them.
Next time i'll stay  honest guv. ( Summer camp PLEASE ) and not the Larmer
tree weekend pretty please).....

Love, Peace & Yule spirit to all

iain

Now Playing ITBOTFTBD on headphones  YES!!! it RULES !!!!!!