Space Ritual

Alan Linsley alankerren at YAHOO.CO.UK
Tue Dec 17 16:49:08 EST 2002

--- Mick Crook <m.j.crook at TALK21.COM> wrote: > Anyone
have any idea why ".net" has been added to
> the end of "Space Ritual"? - To me it ruins a good
> name for a band.

I imagine it's Hewitts idea of saving on advertising -
why have a name AND an email address when you can do
both at the same time?  Bit tacky if you ask me but
the name changes every year anyway so just hang on for
the next courtcase and it'll be www.Brainstorm.com or
www.HONKHONKPHWEEEARRRPetc.co.uk or...

> Also I saw an advert in last week's NME for a
> drummer for a band consisting of ex HW and ICU
> members - Inner City Hawks maybe... These I would be
> tempted to see.

The drummer situation in ICH didn't sound too
permanent so this NME ad doesn't surprise me.  I think
Judge Trev said that Terry Ollis wouldn't play with
him and Ron coz they were too fast.  Sounds great!

AL