HW: OFF: The One Eyed Bishops: Additional London gig added: 1/14

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Tue Dec 17 17:31:25 EST 2002

The One Eyed Bishops will appear at Mau Mau,265 Portobello Rd; Notting Hill, London,
Tuesday, January 14th at approximately 7:30 PM. This is a proper gig and will include a full length set, however it is a much smaller venue than The Catch, where we will be playing the following night. Mau Mau holds about 50-60, and The Catch roughly 150-200.
See our website for details of our other London gigs, 1/12 & 1/15.

nearest tube/rail to Mau Mau: ladbroke/notting hill
venue Phone# 020 7729 8528