Yule Bass

Brian Brian at COULTHARD1.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Wed Dec 18 15:30:12 EST 2002

Good evening
            I was just thinking in a nontechnical sort of way the
distinctive bass sound of Yule Ritual is similar in sound to the Bedouin
Cd as above so Below which I quite like is there any connection?
Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU] On
Behalf Of Jez Dacombe
Sent: 17 December 2002 08:30 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Yule Bass

Hi,
I've never had any problems whatsoever with the bass on these CDs.
Admittedly, the sound is quite distinctive, but when I first played it
years ago, my thoughts were "excellent sound". It may well not be the
true sound, but it certainly sounds OK to me. In fact, to be honest, I
thought the bass was a huge factor in my loving of the CD. Maybe it says
more about my Hi-Fi than the CD? Jez