BOC: Allen Lanier vocals, redux

Warrick Bell wjbell at MAIL2.GIS.NET
Thu Dec 19 05:28:39 EST 2002

A few weeks ago I posted a question asking whether anyone had seen
Allen doing vocals at concerts.
I just got the Long Day's Night DVD and it seems to answer my
question, as Allen can clearly be seen doing backing vocals during
Godzilla and Reaper.  Maybe in other songs too, but I wasn't looking
closely.  During Godzilla he shares a mic with Danny, doing the 'oh
no, there goes Tokyo' parts, though at one point he has the mic to
himself while Danny is off to one side, and on Reaper he's up on the
keyboard stand doing the 'la la la' and the 'dont fear the reaper'
backing parts.

But.... did nobody ever tell him how important it was to brush his
teeth??  Boy oh boy.

Warrick Bell
<wjbell at mail2.gis.net>