Yule Ritual

Andrew Garibaldi Deadearnest at BTOPENWORLD.COM
Fri Dec 20 19:48:28 EST 2002

Well - if ya want to be "picky", it's illegal to do CDR copies of anything
that is legal copyrighted product, especially if it's still in print.
"Yule Ritual" is a perfectly legit item with due royalties being paid,etc,
etc.
Andy G.

Captain Bl at ck writes:

> Interesting. I decided to check this for myself.

> I compared the Voiceprint release with the original master recording
> and it would seem you guys are correct - somewhere along the line the
> sound has been heavily eq'd and processed through what sounds like an
> analog compressor. There is some noticeable intermodulation between
> the bass and the rest of the sound and Doug P, you are quite correct,
> the bass no longer sounds like a bass guitar.

Maybe the solution would be for those who have the non-heavy version to
assist with backups for those with the heavy one. As I understand it,
it's not illegal to have backups for personal use of something you've
already bought and it's not illegal for someone to help make those backups.

What we need is a way for someone to confirm that the CD has been bought
and paid for legitimately. Presumably Andy G would be willing to confirm
from his lists? Would Voiceprint?

FoFP