Yule Ritual

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Mon Dec 23 20:31:09 EST 2002

"Strictly speaking", it's illegal to copy *any* record/CD/tape for *any*
reason, even for backup purposes.  Someone, somewhere owns the copyright
and/or publishing rights.  However, as I understand it, copying ones own
records (for example, to play in the car) has never brought anyone a hefty
punishment.  However, giving or lending that copy to a friend is right out.
That's seen as piracy, "for personal use" seems to be taken as OK.

Anyone want a copy of...  (oops...)

:-)

Cheers,

Rich.