HW: the bit about the Reptoid explained

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Wed Dec 25 01:32:59 EST 2002

Go to
http://bloomingdales1383.tripod.com/pulp/tubrok.html
to read the Dragon and Centipede chronicles. In the
beginning, there is a bit about me being a "Reptilian"
or a "Reptoid" - this has NOTHING to do with
Hawkwind's song "Reptoid Vision" or "I Am The
Reptoid". Please take note of this and read on. It
means that most people who have read this site thought
I meant I thought I was Buddha in Hawkwind at my mom's
house when in fact I am NOT, because the site has
nothing to do with the Hawkwind song.

Chr.