hawkwind - ooooo's a SMUG GIT then :-)

Tom Clark tclark at PETRONET.NET
Wed Dec 25 03:13:54 EST 2002

Uhhh...ASAM.....got lucky to find it somewhere..CDNow maybe..a small record
shop in LA.....I forgot,though, and  I will not copy it for anyone...that is
definitely against the rules......if it were easily obtainable by normal
channels, I would most definitely recommend it to newbies.

Great album, despite stories of frisbees (??!!).    Mix is a bit muddy at
times, but it has  that  bombastic quality with headphones, or a good
equalizer and speakers.  Actually, it's fuckin' awesome!

Whatever.......anyway, hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year!

By the way, are there any gigs coming up in the UK at the end of January,
beginning of Febuary worth going to? (Was hoping to schedule the trip to
coincide with HW gigs, but otherwise, anything happening?...(will be
travelling to Aberdeen, Scotland at that time, by way of London.)

Best Regards,

Tom