HW: OEBs show at Mau Mau, Portobello Rd, cancelled due to noise pollution

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Mon Dec 30 12:10:56 EST 2002

Hello, friends, The One Eyed Bishops' show at Mau Mau, 265 Portobello Rd ( London), has been cancelled as a result of the 'environmental health agency'. They ruled that the place was too loud, and therefore suspended further live music events there.

We are currently seeking an alternative venue in Notting Hill, however if it falls through completely, this should be all the more reason to show up at the 15th show at 'Catch 22', Kingsland Rd. There will be 3 bands, and the venue holds about 175-200.

We will also still perform at The suffolk acoustic music club's gathering at The King's Head Pub ( Shoreditch)

see: http://theoneeyedbishops.iuma.com for complete dates and info.

Cheers! Mike Burro